Result Kyokai no kanata photosession ♥

hello all~!! finally i post again at this blog #cry 
because so many work at my study, my cosplay not active again #crycry
but, i want to active again at Hello fest ~!! lets meet me at there soon >,<)

ohohohoho~ i very happy with the result~ 
thanks for all kameko~ for help me to have great picture ♥
thanks for : 
 ♥ Husky
 ♥ Antonny papa
 ♥ Taqi

lets see the result ~  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥


i falling in love with this pic  ♥ ♥ ♥



hope I cant broke this charaa #cry


  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

best photo~!! very like it  ♥
mirai kuriyama is my twin sister ♥ ♥

Lets visit my Worldcosplay too ♥ and enjoy another my cosplay at theree~!!
dont forget to gimme comment, and always support meh 

♥ NONOKA 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar