spend my holiday at DUFAN

hallo~ happy holiday all~
i have so bored at home, is that i with family go to dufan~
very happy i play at there~!!

happy HOLIDAY~ my new stocking ~ love it!!

selca before arrived~

gate~

pleaseee forgive ma weird stye~


i made annual pass free until 1 years~its 280k IDR


my annual pass~ hyaaa~ READY FOR PLAYY


selcaa~

selca aagainn

in KORA-KORA.. really scared when im in top~



meet my new friends~ 
really enjoy play ICE AGE ~!!



scary~

i never play this game~




cup of tea~






I think to be here ~
I actually played very many games that are here.

but I just, took some photos ~
I hope you all also a fun vacation place ~ !!

oh, most games I like is hallilintar ~
very exciting ...

enjoy~

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar