[REVIEW] Innisfree Facial Foam

good morning
I finally wrote back (laughs)

a few weeks ago, I bought facial foam on the Internet
finally arrived ~ usefulness of this soap is to get rid of acne

after a few weeks I tried it, my acne really lost!
but unfortunately, this soap can not remove stains acne scars.
because I also have a lot of acne blemishes (cry)

Innisfree bija anti-trouble facial foam. so big in my hand~ 


package~ 


if you bought it, this soap definitely sealed from the outside. 
because I have not had a chance to wear it first and take a picture ~ 
but it also sealed section. 
so, 
be careful if you buy a new inner and outer but not sealed.


the textured, so silky 



actually, i can read it >,< but i cant translated it~ must have with dictionary (cry)
i must try the best for learning korean language~!! 

its so big, because its have 150ml.

when I wear it, I have acne on the forehead. 
after a few days, I think acne has disappeared ~!! 

like I said, it is unfortunate because these soaps can only get rid of acne. 
so I had to buy some other beauty treatment to remove my scars ~

I thought I'd write it up here ~ this is already too much (laughs) 
I did not think to make a beauty blog. I just wanted to tell what I've been wearing 
and this may be useful in selecting facial foam to remove acne 

thank you 


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

2 komentar:

  1. thanks for the review :3
    actually it's good and i really want to buy it too~ <3

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou for your comment~
      you dont regret if buy it~

      Hapus