[REVIEW] My gadation wig ♥

Good afternoon ~ finally I posted this blog back (laughs)


how to view my blog now? so much the better, right?
I was more excited to post all sorts of activities I'm here ~

because I will do a national exam, I'm still not allowed to go to a cosplay event (crying)
happens, to fill my spare time, I will give a review about wigs gradation

I am very grateful to jean&kei design because the wig I received a very nice ~ volume, and I love it♥
 my Brand wig is Ghostcos
have brown hair at the Top and The most I like is the hair on the bottom ~ 3 has a very beautiful color~

left behind my wig ~ look 3 gradation at bottom wig ~ so lovelyy♥♥

back my gradation wig~ hohoho ♥♥♥ 

detail~ sorry i think its blur~ 

look the soft hair~ 

very thick ♥


if i use this wiggy♥~ sorry with my face~ i dont use so much makeup~ 

cutee wiggy~ !! i love it ♥

my original character say hi to rou♥ hohoho~ 
forgive me because I do not quite understand how to give a good review ~ 
if any of you could give suggestions ~ comments on this post ~ 
happy reading











Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar