my photosession~ >,< me as akiyama mio

hellow~ waaa... so long i cant post anything at home......
finally, i upate about ma cosplay.. hahaha

i become as akiyama mio from K-ON (summer version) ~ i think i will try the best for ma makeup and ma cosplay ~!!
i have doing my new cosplan~!!! please waiting, and stay tune at ma blog >,<

iam so very, thankyou for ma kameko~ ARCAPT
he so great and talented >,<
anyway, lets see ma photo <3

 me as haruka suenaga~ hahaha >,< i very love it~
  photo thanks : husky photography
(arcapt friends ) 

 shyy~~ >////,////< why ma foot so bigg???

 who want to hug me? ahahaha XDD

 this pic so great.. like dont me LOL ~ XD

 great background.. its first time i go to taman ismail marzuki~
this place so greattt >,<

 uuukhh~ dont intimidate mee >,<

thankyou for visiting~!! dont forget to gimme a comment <3 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar