[REVIEW] veryme eyeliner

good afternoon ~
I finally re-post this blog ~

Now I will review the eyeliner you've just become a member of my family ~ this is not a beauty blog, I'm just a fad. because it looks like a beauty blog is booming LOL

brand is veryme, he referred to in oriflame
I tried to buy the brand ~
and the results are not too bad

Please enjoy my posts ~

 VeryMe eyeliner, so small~

 veryme eyeliner have 3.5 ml

 the brush have so thin, its make eyeliner easier~


 No flash

 with Flash

very easy to fade!
I use my hands to remove

and now I will give a little review about the weaknesses and strengths

strength : - easy to use
              - quick dry
              - cheap (love it) 
weakness : - difficult to use, because the handle is too small
                  - NO waterproof
                  
please give comment ~!! XD

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar