poses at taman ismail marzuki

5th of november ago, I did a photo session.
I did a photo shoot in Ismail Marzuki Park ~

where there are very nice ~
I became Akiyama mio ~ and unpredictable. I also became haruka suegana!!

please enjoy

 at Ismail Marzuki park! so awesome park!!

 preparing our costume XD~

 love this place! 

 great~!! 

 makeup at toilet~ hehe.. iam candid XD

 i dont use wiggy~ XD 

 hello~ iam MIO~

 READY to poses XD~!!

 I did a photo shoot separately (cry)

 make another photo shoot at different place~ 

 so great pic~ 
kanata : ICHIGOO
photo thanks:  HUSKY PHOTOGRAPHY

cute! another photo shoot~!! 
Haruka : evian lie
kanata : ichigoo
photo thanks : husky photography

 our epic otsukare LOL~ want try this AGAIN XD

 its so have fun~ sorry my photo dont publish, 
so i cant post my photo at my blog~ 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar