Takanashi rikka photo session ~

goodnight ~!! I am finally able to write again in this blog (laughs)

I will do my cosplay photoshoot
ie ~ Rikka Takanashi summer version XD
its place is in Menteng park (taman menteng) . This probably is the most famous place to hold shoot cosplayers.

please look and do not forget to comment ~


 I was waiting for my friend at the seven eleven
(atmosphere inside)

 someone can't dispose of their waste in the trash

 yes~ we arrived XD

 fountain ~ but not on

 greenhouse 


 ready for makeup and use wiggy at seven eleven near TAMAN MENTENG XD~

 inside seven eleven near taman menteng~ have photo studio lol~


 taman menteng is the cross of seven eleven~ i taken photo at seven eleven 2rd floor 

 ready for poses 

 高梨 リッカ。
 こんいちは~!!


 i dont have same shoe with rikka lol~ 


 in seven eleven XDD 

 yeahh~ its taman menteng XD

Ready  for photo session part.2 


 I forgot, my  twin also did a photo shoot ^ ^ 



 izumi photo shoot ~!! 


hello~ iam kamego lol 


make photoshoot at basement XD  


basement~!! 

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar