my friendsign~!!

goodnight XD
 , now I want to tell a very good cosplayer, which would give me friendsign ~!!

This special, because they are cosplayers from outside Indonesia (happy)
Come on, let's see who they are XD
 sHe specifically made ​​it for me ~!!
she was saffron, I can dream can friendsign like this from her lol ~ (fly) 


 she is pretty Asuna alo ~!! she is Kurumi red

she is cosplayer  from taiwan, I'm very lucky to get her  friendsign~!! 


 she is my beautiful friend ~ this is HOOYA, cosplayers from south korea.

She was beautiful, kind, and she was very nice cosplay ~
I'm also very happy to get out of her friendsign 


 This mayuyu aah ~ ~!! I can friendsign from AKB48 member Watanabe mayuyu ~!! LOL

but she was natumi ~ cosplayer from taiwan, she is really similar to mayuyu
I am delighted to friendsign of her
(I'm always happy if it gets firendsign from anyone) 

natumi is the twin mayuyu LOL ~ 

he is dou fu ~!! cosplayer from taiwan!!!!
gorgeous cosplayer, and a very great

I love her  hatsune miku  ~! 


maybe you confused, why I had them make 2 names, "Eriva" and "Nonoka"

Eriva it is my real name ~!! lol ~ 
please give comment ~

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar