AFA ID 2013 day 2 ~!!

good afternoon ~ forgive me because I rarely write on this blog (laughs)

I'm very happy because finally I can go to afaid day 2 ~
there it was very crowded and I almost could not walk.
there I met with a lot of cosplayers
The most enjoyable and again, I get coscard of Reika,  ying tze  and angie XDD

I got shaky hands took their coscard
thank you, you are really good ~!!

These are some photos that I managed to get. indeed there is a blur (crying)

Please enjoy


 Ying tze and angie ~!! hate because this photo is blur~ 

 Rikka, and yuuta with cute girls seifuku XD 

with angelian hirawan , she is great singer ~ i love her sounds XD


 with cute asuna, and my friends

 take a picture with angelina again XDD


 with phin aphin XDD ~! ! finally i can take a pic with him XD

 rikka~

 with sena asakaze~ she is contestant of haruhi suzumiya at AFA ID 2013

 with yuune akira ~ she is very cute 

 REIKAA~ why you re pic blurrr???? (cry)


 (TT^TT)

 with evian lie ~ cute mirai suenaga sister XD

 with chiyo aikawa ~ the GOU is kawaii #hug

 KANAME ~!!
 KANAME XDD youre s ikemen~!!

 with sherry miyano as misaka~ dont wrong to spell MISAKA =  MIKASA


and the last my big present ~!! its DANNY CHOO sign <3 XDD him write my name 
i want to crying~ and pray to thanks GOD XD

 thank compassion has seen this blog. do not forget to comment

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar