my wiggy is arrived~!! on this month

good morning ~
I'm looking forward to finally wig arrived safely at my house (haha)

My wig is a wig ohana message Matsumae (Hanasaku Iroha)
and
Araragi tsukihi (nisemonogatari)
after the wig up, I just focus specifically my 2nd wig with it ^ ^

because I already have the costume ohana, maybe I will use in the next event ^ ^

if Araragi tsukihi ~ (epicface)
may still take some time, so that I could use in the event ^ ^

Please enjoy, please comment



 my araragitsukihi's wiggy its arrived~!!


 teaser~!! use ohana matsumae wiggy >,<

chara i want to cosplay it~!! :




how? I look forward to wearing their costume ya ~!! >, <
thank you for visiting my blog ~ do not forget to leave a comment

see my worldcosplay account : 
http://worldcosplay.net/member/nonoeri/

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar