ENNICHISAI 2013

good morning ^ ^ sorry because I rarely post here> o <
because I do not have time to post here ~!!

now i will post the event that I visited a few weeks ago ^ ^

I really liked the event, because the cost of free entry (haha)

and also all my cosplayer friends also visited the event ~

Yapp ~ event it is ennichisai> v <) V

I became Tamako Kitashirakawa in the event ^ ^

event which is held once a year, really made me was in festivals in real japan
please enjoy ^ ^ do not forget to leave a comment




 yeah~!! its tamako market >,<


 I really like the background, it's very similar to Japanese>, <


 its rainy day, but. iam eat kakigori


 おいいし~!!


 with all koshinko member >,< love this pic~!!


 nyoo~


 midori : ichigoo
tamako : me  
its fail??! so thankyou with my photographer~


 me with LAWSON ikon~!! akikoloid 


 tamako and hatsune miku original~ she is so cuteee 


and the last pic is me and midori again~ nyehee~!! 
thankyou for my photographer : TIAN he >o<

Thank you for visiting my blog ~ please leave a comment ^ ^


Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar