my cosplay


hello, thank you because you have seen my blog.
I am very happy, I hope my blog can also be entertainment for all of us (laughs)

oh, did I tell you? if I was a cosplayer?

yeah ~! I was a cosplayer
I was a beginner ^ ^

I just started in september last year

ie when the event afaid

and here's some cosplay that is not too good as I got.

please enjoy


 me as nako oshimizu


 iam become to be male~!! me as asaba yuuki


yeah, and its rin kagamine~!! 

 me as rikka takanashi

me costest as ohana matsumae ~!!

and last iam become to be tamako kitashirakawa

Share this:

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Hello We are OddThemes, Our name came from the fact that we are UNIQUE. We specialize in designing premium looking fully customizable highly responsive blogger templates. We at OddThemes do carry a philosophy that: Nothing Is Impossible

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar